Aims and vision Brookfield Primary School:
Our aims and vision:
Brookfield’s motto is...
“Be The Best You Can Be”
Brookfield Primary School aims to provide an educational environment of the
highest quality in which we will strive to:
· To keep every pupil safe
· Develop effective and enthusiastic learners
· Value the self -esteem and maximise the potential of every child
· Promote constructive attitudes and values
· Foster caring relationships in a secure environment
· Work in equal partnership with parents and carers and involve them in their children’s
Everyone who comes into our school is valued as an individual and staff and pupils work as a team, sharing expertise, knowledge and skills, friendship and enjoyment. We strongly value the partnership between home, school and community. We believe that a positive learning environment is achieved through the positive values modelled by staff throughout the school: respect. Responsibility, tolerance, thoughtfulness, appreciation, empathy and resilience.